Whether you are moving on your own, with your partner, or with your family, proper planning is the key to a successful relocation. Use the following links for some helpful information on preparing for a move. Take advantage of the great moving and storage services of Moving Ahead to ease the stress of moving. Call (516) 746-0404 for more information.
- If you are downgrading to a smaller living space, use these tips from House Beautiful to decorate and add the illusion of more space.
- Just because you’re moving into a small space does not mean you have to sacrifice style. Find out how on ApartmentTherapy.com.
- This blog from TimesUnion.com gives you a little help with downsizing for a move to a smaller space.
- This article from The Nest helps you and your spouse merge your belongings before moving in together.
- Shape Magazine brings you some important tips for moving in together in this lifestyle article.